Welcome!


You can find DIY and inspiring posts.

Comments are welcome as long as they are nice and constructive.

Much love and blessings

Monday, April 26, 2010

Follow me...

Follow me around



Just a regular Ladybug


Through these endless petals


Should I go up or should I go down?



Walking and walking on my six feets

Among the narrow paths


Inside this infinite destination



Where else should I go?



What more can I do?

I return, I move on...


I lost myself...


For a minute...



I thought.


There was no way out.



The more I climb, the more I realize



I want to leave.


I fly off and reach the earth.
(This is dedicated to this ladybug, she left us soon after that moment).

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual! I love the words and the images and they go along well. It's like poetry to photographs: graphic poetry. What do you mean she left? Did she die???

    She looks like a Russian ladybug by the way!!! :) hahahaha!!! :) Nice work, Cony!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she died. RIP, she died on that spot, on the last photograph. She remains there till now. I can't believe she did all of that just before leaving this world. that's why I had to dedicate this piece to her. It's the least I could do.

    ReplyDelete