Welcome!


You can find DIY and inspiring posts.

Comments are welcome as long as they are nice and constructive.

Much love and blessings

Friday, October 15, 2010

Knitting and Crocheting Updates! SQUARES!


This is latest on the blanket I was crocheting last time, so far 130 little granny squares! I haven't been able to do more as I've been focusing on the project you will get to see below...
But the colors look great, right? It's already heavy and I figured I need to have 650 little squares more to make a nice blanket! Oh well, long term project!


Close up, you get to see most of the color combinations


This could make up a nice screensaver!



I wish it was made out of candy! I looks edible!


So this is my latest project, in knitting. I spend most of my afternoons doing this. 
I got a book a couple of months ago on Modular Knitting, by Maie Landra, called Knitter's Palette. I got inspired by her work but this I have to say came out of my head. So far this is the front part of a jacket I'm making for my mom. I call it "Klimty Klimt"


I love the colors!


This gives you an idea of the way one has to work the knitting, which is basically every possible way! I love the stripped squares... I have to say it's not a very easy way to knit but you get used to it...
Will update more about this project once I finish the back...
I still haven't figured out the sleeves! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment