Welcome!


You can find DIY and inspiring posts.

Comments are welcome as long as they are nice and constructive.

Much love and blessings

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Almost a year in the U.S. of A.

It is now October, we are in Fall on the Northern Hemisphere, the cold is making an entry and leaves are slowly landing on the soil. Trees are red, yellow and orange. It's raining and mostly cloudy, strong wind blowing, and the pace of hectic summer is gradually fading away.
It's been almost a year since I came for a visit to the US, it was my forth so far and well...I eventually stayed here. I got my residence all in a matter of months, and I have had a wonderful 2014 along with my husband. Yes, I got married this year! I haven't posted anything for a very long time, so I thought an "Almost year in review" photography would be nice!

Enjoy the pictures.

New York - Nov. 2013














Key West - Dec. 2013



















Atlanta & Carrollton - Mar 2014






Savannah - April & August 2014






Making a selection was hard, but this was a good year for me so far. Best to you all!