Welcome!


You can find DIY and inspiring posts.

Comments are welcome as long as they are nice and constructive.

Much love and blessings

Monday, June 7, 2010

Floral Composition 1, September 2008


That fall, my mother had bought a new watering can in a nice polished red. Since is was a bit dull we decided to put stickers around it with ladybugs. One day, when fall started, I decided to go pick some branches from the park and some fruits from the trees. I then placed it all in this watering can and did my first even floral arrangement.
This one is composed by leaves and fruits I found at Kaluzhskaya Ploshad (which is not exactly a park but a small square) which ranges from wild tiny apple branches with fruits, rowan tree berries, quince fruits and a warm colored selection of autumn leaves.
I got inspire by Jane Packer like I mentioned in my previous floral arrangement post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment