Welcome!


You can find DIY and inspiring posts.

Comments are welcome as long as they are nice and constructive.

Much love and blessings

Sunday, March 21, 2010

About a glove.


I feel awful, even if this is totally insignificant. I lost my favorite glove. It's one of those gloves that are "made in China". Or to be precise made in the "People's Republic of China". I had recently bought it at one of those cheap "dollar" stores. It wasn't the best glove ever, I just liked it because it was the only pair of gloves that had ever fitted my hand. I have small hands. And it was green. With three tonalities of green, going from light to dark. It wasn't a brand or even a copy of a brand, it was a plain mass production glove. But it had lived with me nice experiences and had travelled with me on my recent trip. I'm sorry I lost you Glove. Hope you don't end up in a trash somewhere and hope your next life will be a useful one. I think the other glove that I have will be given to my mom and she will polish the silver with it. See your twin had a useful end. Hope you do too.
Take care green striped glove.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment